- Reservations: All clients scheduling appointments are required to provide a phone number, a first and last name and all services requested to be performed.
- Check in: Clients are asked to show up 10-15 minutes early for their appointment for check in. This allows you enough time to check in, get a drink and pick out your color with out taking time away from the appointment. This helps us to stay on time for everyones appointments.
- Last Appointments: Our last appointment or Walk-in for the day will be accepted no later than 1 hour before closing.
- Late for your appointment: If you are 10 minutes late for your appointment, You will loose your appointment and you will be treated as if you walked-in upon your arrival. You can reschedule your appointment if necessary.
- If you know that you will be late for your appointment please call to see if we can still accommodate you or if we need to reschedule your appointment for later time or day.
- Cancelations: Caesars has a 24 hour cancelation policie if you know you are not able to make your appointment promptly call and notify a front desk representative.
- Same day Cancelation: After three missed appointments you will need to leave a non refundable deposit when scheduling your next appointment.
- No call No show: One No call no show puts you on our NCNS list. If your on this list and you would like to make an appointment you will need to leave a non refundable deposit that is adequate for the service that you will be making a reservation for.
- Facial/Massage Reservations: Ceasars requires a credit card to be kept on file at the time of scheduling. Your credit card will not be charged unless you cancel without providing 24 hour notice or you “no show your appointment.” In these circumstances a fee of 50% of all services booked will be charged to your credit card on file.
- Group Reservation Policy: Because we must insure that an appropriate number of service providers for your group are available, reservations for groups of 3 participants or Larger, Ceasars requires a credit card to be kept on file at the time of scheduling. Your credit card will not be charged unless you cancel without providing 24 hour notice or you “no show your appointment.” In these circumstances a $100 cancellation fee will be charged to your credit card on file.
- In parties of 10 participants or more: a fee of 50% of all services scheduled will be charged to the credit card on file if you cancel without providing a 48 hour notice or “no show.
- Children: Children are welcome as long as they can be well behaved and not disturb other guests. If you are receiving services and are bringing with you a child that is not able to sit on their own please bring a car seat for them to sit in so your arms will be free. Only in rare cases will you be asked to leave if your child is not able to be calmed.
- Refunds: No refunds will be issued. All work is guaranteed for 7 days unless damage to your hair or nails was caused by the customer. This policy is 100% at the discretion of the individual technician who performed the service.
- Lost & found / Personal Property: Caesars Nails and Day Spa is not responsible in anyway for lost personal belongings that are left behind by clients. One attempt will be made to contact the owner if we are able to get ahold of the owner of the lost Items these articles will be placed behind the bar and be available for pick up for 1 week. If those items are not picked up after one week it will be placed in the lost and found In the back office. All Items in the lost and found are donated to charity after two weeks, even if they have been claimed over the phone. Personal belongings of high value like Jewelry and Bank cards are an exception and will be placed in a safe and secure location. Identification plus a detailed description of the items are required to pick up your lost items. Family members and friends can not pick up for you. No exceptions.
- Notice: Some of our Technicians and stylists lease space and are able to set and adjust their prices as needed, please confirm the price of your service with your tech before beginning your service. Any fixing of nails or hair needs to be discussed with the technician who originally performed the service. All technicians have the ability to guarantee their work for however many days they choose.
CAESARS NAILS & DAY SPA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE.